Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Participation in the VII International Congress of Rehabilitation and Prevention of Injuries in Physical Activity and Sport
- The data and audiovisual material obtained from participation in the Congress will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes of promotion, training and professional development and only by the organizing team and associated partners to record them. , always keeping your personal data in a safe place so that no outside person can access this information and in strict compliance with current regulations on data protection. Similarly, we inform you that the Data Controller adopts the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard the information that contains personal data, as established by the General Data Protection Regulations. The conservation of the information will be __________________________________, no data will be communicated to third parties, except by legal imperative. You can exercise the rights recognized in current legislation by writing to ____________________________________________ or by email to _______________________________
- The official communications of the Congress to the participants will be made through its website or by email to the address provided by the participants.
- The participants in the Congress AUTHORIZE that the Congress management reserves the right to include the submitted abstracts in the Congress Book or materials, even if they have not been accepted.
- The payment of the registration fee ONLY gives the right to access all the contents of the Congress during its development and, where appropriate, to obtain the certifications certifying participation.
- The authors of the communications / presentations / papers sent / presented to the Congress (hereinafter, “Materials”), declare that said Materials are their own creation, taking responsibility for possible legal actions derived from plagiarism. In this sense, the Congress is not responsible for the content of the Materials.
- The authors of the Materials grant non-exclusive, free and permanent authorization for the inclusion of their Materials in the Congress documentation, waiving any type of remuneration, also authorizing their scientific and commercial dissemination. The authorization granted includes the incorporation of the Materials into the documentation edited and / or edited by the Management and the Congress Organizing Committee, both for their scientific dissemination and for the commercial promotion of the congresses.
- Likewise, the teaching material, the lectures and other information and documentation to which you have access by participation in the Congress, are protected by Spanish and international intellectual property legislation, so their copying, reproduction is prohibited or disclosure without the prior written consent of the management and organizing committee or the author. Congress is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the prohibitions indicated for the offender.
- It is forbidden to capture photographic images, download videos and / or audios of the participants and the activities carried out in the Congress, except with the prior written consent of the Management and the Organizing Committee.